It was so fun to get our wedding photos back yesterday – we sat on the couch together and got teary thinking about what a special day that was. Thank you to Megan Holloway who took such beautiful, light-filled pictures for us!
Some of my favorite things as I look back through them:
- The wooden ring box Aaron made, with the inscription on the inside that matched what my great-grandpa wrote for my great-grandma when he gave her the same ring.
- The bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress, and ring bearer’s suit my mom made. I loved the colors so much!
- The beautiful cake Aaron’s mom made. It was just what I envisioned.
- The garter and little white Bible that my mom and grandma both wore/carried at their weddings.
- The ladder from our farm that Bethany used to put such a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony site together.
- Our fun getaway bus – Luna. We realized that the initials in the laurel of our programs spell out most of Luna’s name… so she was meant to be.